“Real journalism is publishing something someone else does not want published – the rest is just public relations.” George Orwell
With so much drama in the world today in our communities on both macro and micro levels, it’s always strange to see the news or people who claim to be journalists talking about all kinds of silly things and never what’s going on. The Firing Squad is here to take aim at all that is wrong with the world, starting with our own communities. Three men of color with no censor and no objectives but truth, justice and common sense. Each episode will deal with hot-button issues with honesty, straight talk, and humor whenever possible . No personality is untouchable, and no one is spared the venom, or the praise whenever fit. EVERY THURSDAY at 11PM. TUNE IN!
This week’s episode features the following topics:
1. Lil Wayne hospitalized for seizures…is lean or sizzurp or any other drug for that matter worth it?
2. March Madness: Who you got and does everybody hate Duke basketball or is it just me?
3. Why did too short run?
4. Are gun control laws racist?
5. Have you ever recieved a discount when buying anything from the Chinaman?
6. French Montana recently said his forthcoming album wil be the best New York rap album of the last 10 years? ummmmmmmmmmm
7. From Snoop Dogg to Snoop Lion. Is it just bullshit or should we celebrate this change of heart?