“Real journalism is publishing something someone else does not want published – the rest is just public relations.” George Orwell
With so much drama in the world today in our communities on both macro and micro levels, it’s always strange to see the news or people who claim to be journalists talking about all kinds of silly things and never what’s going on. The Firing Squad is here to take aim at all that is wrong with the world, starting with our own communities. Three men of color with no censor and no objectives but truth, justice and common sense. Each episode will deal with hot-button issues with honesty, straight talk, and humor whenever possible . No personality is untouchable, and no one is spared the venom, or the praise whenever fit.
1. What was the biggest story of the year? Obama’s reelection? Trayvon Martin? The Fiscal Cliff? Weather disasters?
2. Best Rap album of 2012. Killer MIke? Kendrick Lamar? Good Music? Nas?
3. Django Unchained and why it’s dope/important.
4. Shawty Lo and his coming TV show.
5. What are we looking forward to in 2013?
Follow Us on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/planetill
Become a citizen of Planet Ill. Join our Forums
Join Us on the Planet Ill Facebook Group for more discussion
Follow us on Networked Blogs