“Real journalism is publishing something someone else does not want published – the rest is just public relations.” George Orwell
With so much drama in the world today in our communities on both macro and micro levels, it’s always strange to see the news or people that claim to be journalists talking about all kinds of silly things and never what’s going on. The Firing Squad is here to take aim at all that is wrong with the world, starting with our own communities.Three men of color with no censor and no objectives but truth, justice and common sense. Each episode will deal with hot-button issues with honesty, straight talk, and humor whenever possible . No personality is untouchable, and no one is spared the venom, or the praise whenever fit.
The format of the show is simple five topics a week with 5 minutes devoted to each topic, and a close by each individual member featuring a verbal shot of their own choosing.
This weeks topics are:
1. Knicks haters vs. Lakers haters in light of the NBA’s Chris Paul trade debacle.
2. Hip-Hop’s enduring need for acceptance from the mainstream.
3. T.I.’s comeback. Is he back to his old self again?
4. The removal of the Plan B pill from over the counter accessibility to minors.
5. What is the best food to survive a hangover?
Follow Odeisel on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/odeisel
Follow Us on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/planetill
Join Us on the Planet Ill Facebook Group for more discussion
Follow us on Networked Blogs