You buy your computer, or your television. It’s got that new electronics smell. The screen on your laptop has that plastic sheathe over it and you just milk it until the tape starts losing its stickiness. And then it happens. You lose the plastic cover. *Sigh. And then the dust accumulates. You use paper towel and particles remain behind. Ditto baby wipes. The cloth you use for you glasses is just not good enough to get all the dust off your screen, especially if you live hear construction or in urban areas and you have windows open. I’m not even going to discuss putting your smartphone in your pocket with all the lint and stuff that hides in the corners of your coat.
Fear not obsessive compulsive screen cleaners. Someone has answered your prayers Toddy Gear has taken that problem and even added some flavor to it with their Toddy Smart Cloth. The special hand-crafted, microfiber cloth not only cleans your comp, but won’t scratch your screen or leave any remnants behind. You also don’t need to spray anything and risk busting your television, computers or getting anything on your shirt while you’re cleaning your glasses. The dual sided cloths allow you to remove smudges with one side of the cloth while polishing with the other.
- Protected with the AEGIS Microbe Shield® technology – a durable, environmentally friendly way to instantly wipe away dirt and smudges
- Dual-sided cleaning: Plush microfiber material on one side to clean and a distinctively patterned silk microfiber on the other side to buff and polish
- No messy/damaging sprays or fluids necessary
- Features an antimicrobial coating, protecting the cloth against microorganisms that contribute to mold, mildew, and other negative effects
- Four different collections include a total of 42 vibrant print and pattern options, guaranteeing a trendy choice for everyone
If you really want to get cute, they have an option called “Brand Your Toddy,” that allows you to put your own custom logo on the cloth. You can get them online at http://toddygear.com in various sizes. Keep your computer screen or TV clean.